Spring Break Camp 2023
McLean Youth Soccer offers a week of extensive player training and development during its Spring Break Camp with a NEW CURRICULUM this spring. The camp will be led by Recreation Director and Travel program coach Trevor Lamb.
Date: April 3-7, 2023
Location: Lewinsville Park 2
Half Day AM Session: 9 am-12 pm *75 player limit*
Half Day PM Session: 1:00-4:00 pm *75 player limit*
**Campers can be registered for both a.m. and p.m. sessions - camp staff will be on site during the hour long break between sessions. Campers registered for both sessions should bring a lunch and plenty of water.**
Age Groups: U9-U15 *ALL SKILL LEVELS*
NEW CURRICULUM with emphasis placed on age appropriate instruction with players placed into groups of similar age and ability.
- Focuses on developing the fundamental skills of soccer
- Teaches foundational skills: dribbling, ball control, turning, shooting and passing
- Varies each day's activities to include many fun and challenging games
- Develops coordination, physical skills and social interaction
- Develops technical skills and tactical knowledge of the game
- Builds advanced foot and upper body skills
- Emphasizes the creativity to beat an opponent
- Teaches advanced shooting, shielding and receiving techniques. Introduces principles of team play
Children do not need to be current MYS players to attend! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.