Spring Break Camp 2021
McLean Youth Soccer offers a week of extensive player training and development during its Spring Break Camp. The Spring Break Camp will be conducted under the direction of the MYS Professional Technical Staff. These coaches have made great strides in recent years to raise the standards of excellence.
Date: March 29-April 2, 2021
Location: Lewinsville Park #2
Half Day AM: 9 am-12 pm
Half Day PM: 1:00-4:00 pm
**Campers can be registered for both a.m. and p.m. sessions - parent or guardian will need to be available and responsible for the care of the camper during the break from noon to 1pm.**
Ages: 7-15 years old *ALL SKILL LEVELS*
Emphasis is placed on age appropriate instruction and players are placed into groups of similar age and ability.
- Focuses on developing the fundamental skills of soccer
- Teaches foundational skills: dribbling, ball control, turning, shooting and passing
- Varies each day's activities to include many fun and challenging games
- Develops coordination, physical skills and social interaction
- Develops technical skills and tactical knowledge of the game
- Builds advanced foot and upper body skills
- Emphasizes the creativity to beat an opponent
- Teaches advanced shooting, shielding and receiving techniques. Introduces principles of team play
Children do not need to be current MYS players to attend! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.