RETURN TO PLAY (RTP) PROTOCOLS: PARENT & PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
If anyone in your household has tested positive for or suspects a case of COVID-19 or if you have any questions regarding our protocols, please contact COVID19@mcleansoccer.org immediately.
PARENT RESPONSIBILITIES during RETURN TO PLAY:
- If you are not comfortable with returning to play, DON’T! You are the only one who will make the decision when your child returns to play.
- Ensure your child is healthy and check your child’s temperature before activities with others.
- Consider not carpooling or very limited carpooling.
- Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements.
- If you are unvaccinated, wear a mask if in a crowded area during practice pick up/drop off or while watching games.
- Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every training.
- Ensure all equipment (cleats, ball, shin guards etc.) are sanitized before and after every training.
- Do not assist your coach with equipment before or after training.
- Be sure your child has necessary sanitizing products with them at every training.
- If your child becomes ill for any reason, please do not send them to training.
- If anyone in your household has tested positive to COVID-19, please notify COVID19@mcleansoccer.org immediately.
- If you are returning from domestic travel and you are fully vaccinated, you can return to your regular schedule and activities.
- If you are returning from domestic travel and are NOT fully vaccinated, then we highly recommend that your player receive a test 3-5 days after travel AND monitor their symptoms. Specific guidelines are below for Return to Play.
- If you are returning from international travel, please follow the CDC guidelines.
PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES during RETURN TO PLAY:
- If you are not comfortable with returning to play, DON’T!
- Take your temperature daily and especially before activities with others.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Bring, and use, hand sanitizer with you at every training.
- If you are unvaccinated, wear a mask in crowded areas such as walking to and from the field and on the sidelines. It is optional for all players to wear a mask while actively training or competing on the field.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food or bags.
- Practice social or physical distancing whenever possible, place bags and equipment at least 10 feet apart.
- Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training.
- No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Follow all CDC guidelines as well those of your local health authorities.
RETURN TO PLAY (RTP) PROTOCOLS
MYS MASK & SPECTATOR POLICY - Updated February 18, 2022
RTP FOLLOWING CASE OF COVID-19 - Updated January 10, 2022
RTP FOLLOWING SUSPECTED EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 - Updated April 20, 2022
FACE COVERINGS DURING SPORTS - AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS RECOMMENDATION - Updated January 6, 2022
RTP VYSA – PHASE III
RTP MYS – PHASE III
RTP MYS – PHASE II
RTP MYS – PHASE I