New Winter League Overview
The NEW Pumpkin League is a winter soccer program aimed at providing an informal, fun opportunity for players to stay active before the Spring soccer season. The program is a continuation of the Summer Watermelon Cup. The Pumpkin League is designed to foster player development, enjoyment of the game, and sportsmanship in an informal soccer environment.
- January 7, 14, & 21
- February 4, 11, 18 & 25
- March 3
Location: MYS Holladay Field in McLean, VA
Age groups and times: *Both recreation and travel players are eligible.*
- 2013-2010 Boys - Sundays 12-1pm
- 2013-2010 Girls - Sundays 1-2pm
- 2009-2005 Boys - Sundays 2-3pm
- 2009-2005 Girls - Sundays 1-2pm
- MYS staff will divide the players into teams each week to encourage sportsmanship, participation, and competitiveness among all participants.
- MYS staff will supervise each session to ensure a safe, competitive, and enjoyable environment for all.
- The program is limited to 48 players per age group to maintain a quality experience for all participants.
- MYS recreation players, MYS travel players, and non-MYS players are eligible.
- Players born before 2005 or after 2013 are not eligible.