Register to Volunteer
The TOPSoccer Program can only work when amazing people volunteer. Volunteers are designated as a Buddy to a child or adult with developmental and/or physical disabilities and help them play soccer and other games.
Benefits of Being a Buddy
- Sharing a love for the game of soccer.
- Feeling the sense of pride and satisfaction one will gain from working with the athletes and doing good for others.
- Giving back to ones community.
- Seeing the smiles on the athlete’s faces!
- Earning volunteer credit for school or other requirements!
How to Volunteer?
Register as a Team - Teams can participate in this great team building opportunity together. To register as a team, please email Trisha Knisely at TOPSoccer@mcleansoccer.org to coordinate date availability.
Register Individually - Register as an individual and join as many of the session dates listed on the Schedule page.
Eligibility - The minimum age to volunteer is 13 years of age. Volunteers do not need to be soccer players in order to participate and enjoy the program.
**Click below to register as a TOPSoccer Buddy.**