Registration fees for the 2022-2023 season are listed below. Deposits are $300 for all age groups with the Financial Aid deposit remaining at $50. Deposits are nonrefundable. The extended payment plan of 8 months will continue with the initial deposit payment and final payment on January 1, 2023.
McLean Youth Soccer offers financial assistance to members in the ECNL and Travel programs who demonstrate financial need. Families are encouraged to review the FINANCIAL AID information and submit the application no later than July 25th. The deposit for Financial Aid players is $50. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Player registration fees vary by team. The differences in club fees for travel teams are primarily attributed to league fees and participation in additional weekly training sessions - MPS Monday Night Training and MPS Pre-season Camp. Non-Fairfax county residents will be assessed an additional non-resident full year fee per player as required by Fairfax County Park Authority.
Per Virginia Youth Soccer Association (VYSA) policy, players must fulfill their financial obligations in full to the club as part of their registration with the club. Club fees are collected through the registration system, and can be paid in full upon registration, or in installment payments (see chart below).
|U9 - U12 Boys and Girls||$2250/year||$2250/year||$2250/year|
|U13 - 19 Boys and Girls||$2500/year||$1900/year||$1900/year|
|U13 - U19 Boys and Girls||$2700/year|
|Travel Program||Player Fee||Initial Deposit||Jul 1||Aug 1||Sep 1||Oct 1||Nov 1||Dec 1||Jan 1|
|U9-12 Boys and Girls||$2,250.00||$300.00||$278.57||$278.57||$278.57||$278.57||$278.57||$278.57||$278.58|
|U13-19 Boys and Girls Green||$2,500.00||$300.00||$314.29||$314.29||$314.29||$314.29||$314.28||$314.28||$314.28|
|U13-U19 Boys and Girls White/Gold/Silver||$1,900.00||$300.00||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57||$228.58|
|U13-19 Boys and Girls ECNL||$2,700.00||$300.00||$342.85||$342.85||$342.86||$342.86||$342.86||$342.86||$342.86|
How To Register And Pay
Travel Program members are responsible for timely payment of club fees.
Once a player receives an offer from a coach to join a specific team, they can register with MYS. In order to secure a player's offer, an initial deposit must be made in the time frame detailed. Fees can be paid in full at the time of registration OR in installments with an initial deposit fee. Team-specific payment schedules can be found above. Please carefully review the procedures below for registering your player and making installment payments. Once the registration and payment are completed, the player is committed to the team for the entire seasonal year. Deposit and Registration Fees are Non-Refundable.
Registration and Initial Deposit:
- Using the link provided in your offer letter, log in or create an account in LeagueApps. Make sure that you are registering for the correct team. Players must be entered in with their full LEGAL name that matches their birth document. **If your player is new to travel soccer and was born outside the U.S., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org once you have registered.**
- Complete the online registration forms and waivers.
- On the payment page, you can choose the option to pay in full, pay the deposit with the remaining balance due on July 1, 2022 or pay the deposit and 7 installments with a final payment due January 1, 2023.
- If using the payment plan option, you will be charged by the service provider an additional 1.8% transaction fee for each installment payment.
- If you need to pay with a cashiers check or money order, please contact email@example.com for assistance in completing your registration.
Subsequent payments after the deposit is paid are due on July 1, August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1, December 1 and January 1.
- Payments are automatically deducted from your credit card.
- If you change your credit card (because it is lost, stolen or expired), you are responsible for updating it in the system by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel Fee Details
As a non-profit organization, the MYS goal is to keep fees as low as possible while ensuring that we are providing a quality experience for all players by investing our funds and resources back into our programs. Fees help cover expenses that will continue to reflect our commitment to advancing the MYS mission that "provides opportunities for all players to reach their full potential”. Some of the new initiatives include:
- Video technology to advance player development
- Additional goalkeeper trainers
- Coach mentoring
- Special topic seminars/webinars
- ECNL level managers
- Enhanced college guidance programs
MYS Travel CLUB REGISTRATION FEES also include the following:
- Club management and administration
- MYS coaching compensation
- Coaching education
- Referees for primary league
- League fees for primary league
- Risk management and background checks for coaches
- Financial assistance program
- American Red Cross First Aid certification for coaches
- MYS staff compensation
- VYSA or US Club Soccer Insurance Fees (1 player pass per player)
- Fairfax County field usage fees
- Field equipment and maintenance
- MPS training fees (selected age groups/levels)
- MPS Pre-season camp for U9-U12 age groups and U13-U19 ECNL and Green teams
The following list of team expenses are NOT included in the club fees and are either individual costs or included in TEAM FEES (team-specific collection) with a payment process managed directly by the designated team officials.
- Uniforms and accessories **For more information on Uniforms visit our Team Resources page.
- Additional supplemental league fees
- Tournament entrance fees
- Tournament and regular league travel expenses for coaches (and players) when travel is more than 100 miles
- Winter indoor league fees
- All other fees and expenses not explicitly covered by the current system (i.e. team parties, coach gifts, etc.)