Registration fees for the 2021-2022 season are listed below. Deposits will remain at $200 for all age groups with the Financial Aid deposit remaining at $50. Deposits are nonrefundable. The extended payment plan of 8 months will continue with the initial deposit payment and final payment on January 1, 2022.
McLean Youth Soccer offers financial assistance to members in the ECNL and Travel programs who demonstrate financial need. Families are encouraged to review the FINANCIAL AID information and submit the application no later than July 25th. The deposit for Financial Aid players is $50. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Player registration fees vary by team. The differences in club fees for travel teams are primarily attributed to league fees and participation in additional weekly training sessions ("MPS Monday Night Training") as well as MPS Pre-season Camp. Non-Fairfax county residents will be assessed an additional non-resident full year fee per player as required by Fairfax County Park Authority.
Per Virginia Youth Soccer Association (VYSA) policy, players must fulfill their financial obligations in full to the club as part of their registration with the club. Club fees are collected through the registration system, and can be paid in full upon registration, or in installment payments (see chart below).
|U8 Juniors||$1100 / year||n/a||n/a|
|U9 - U12 Boys and Girls||$2100/ year||$2100/ year||$2100/ year|
|U13 - 19 Boys and Girls||$2300/ year||$1800 / year||$1800/ year|
|U13 - U18/19 Boys and Girls||$2500 / year|
|Travel Program||Player Fee||Initial Deposit||Jul 1||Aug 1||Sep 1||Oct 1||Nov 1||Dec 1||Jan 1|
|U9-U12 Boys and Girls||$2,100.00||$200.00||$271.43||$271.43||$271.43||$271.43||$271.43||$271.43||$271.43|
|U13-U18/19 Boys and Girls - Green||$2,300.00||$200.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00|
|U13-U18/19 Boys and Girls - White/Gold/Silver||$1,800.00||$200.00||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57||$228.57|
|U13-U18/19 Boys and Girls - ECNL||$2,500.00||$200.00||$328.57||$328.57||$328.57||$328.57||$328.57||$328.57||$328.57|
How To Register And Pay Fee Installments
Travel Program members are responsible for timely payment of club fees.
Once a player receives an offer from a coach to join a specific team, they can register with MYS. In order to secure a player's offer, an initial deposit must be made in the time frame detailed. Fees can be paid in full at the time of registration OR in installments with an initial deposit fee. Team-specific payment schedules can be found above. Please carefully review the procedures below for registering your player and making installment payments. Deposit and Registration Fees are Non-Refundable.
Registration and Initial Deposit:
- Using the link provided in your offer letter, log in or create an account in LeagueApps. Make sure that you are registering for the correct team. Players must be entered in with their full LEGAL name that matches their birth document.
- Complete the online registration forms.
- On the payment page, you can choose the option to pay in full, pay the deposit with the remaining balance due on July 1, 2021 or pay the deposit and 7 installments with a final payment due January 1, 2022.
- If using the payment plan option, you will be charged by the service provider an additional 1.8% transaction fee for each installment payment.
- If you need to pay with a cashiers check or money order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in completing your registration.
Subsequent payments are due on July 1, August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1, December 1 and January 1.
- Payments are automatically deducted from your credit card.
- If you change your credit card (because it is lost, stolen or expired), you are responsible to update it in the system by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact email@example.com.
Travel Fee Details
MYS Travel CLUB REGISTRATION FEES include the following:
- MYS membership registration fee
- Club administration fees
- MYS coaching fees
- Coaching education fees
- Referee fees for primary league
- League fees for primary league
- Risk management and background checks for coaches
- Financial assistance program
- American Red Cross First Aid certification for coaches
- MYS staff compensation and club administrative costs
- VYSA/US Club Soccer Insurance Fees (1 player pass per player)
- Fairfax County field usage fees
- MPS training fees for U9-U12 age groups, U13-U19 Green teams
- MPS Pre-season camp for U9-U12 age groups, U13-U19 ECNL and Green teams
The following list of team expenses are NOT included in the club fees and are either individual costs or included in TEAM FEES (team-specific collection) with a payment process managed directly by the designated team officials.
- Uniforms and accessories **For more information on Uniforms visit our Team Resources page.
- Additional supplemental league fees
- Tournament entrance fees
- Tournament and regular league travel expenses for coaches (and players) when travel is more than 100 miles
- Winter indoor league fees
- All other fees and expenses not explicitly covered by the current system (i.e. team parties, coach gifts, etc.)