MYS understands there are unknowns as to when we can return to play and concerns about committing to a team. To assist our families with the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 we have made significant changes to our travel payment policy to help alleviate your financial concerns.
- 2020-2021 season player club fees will remain the same as the 2019-2020 player club fees.
- Registration deposits have been reduced by $150-250 to $200 for all age groups.
- MYS has extended the payment plan from 5 months to 8 months beginning May 25, 2020 and ending January 1, 2021.
- No Play, No Pay - If the season is delayed beyond August 31, 2020, then future payments would be delayed until programming begins.
|U8 Juniors||$1050 / year||n/a||n/a|
|U9 - U12 Boys and Girls||$2022/ year||$2022/ year||$2022/ year|
|U13 - U18/19 Boys||$2172 / year||$1722 / year||$1722 / year|
|U13 - U18/19 Girls||$2172 / year||$1722 / year||$1722 / year|
|U13 - U18/19 Boys and Girls||$2372 / year|
|Travel Program||Player Fee||Initial Deposit||Jul 1||Aug 1||Sep 1||Oct 1||Nov 1||Dec 1||Jan 1|
|U9-U12 Boys and Girls||$2,022.00||$200.00||$260.29||$260.29||$260.29||$260.29||$260.29||$260.29||$260.26|
|U13-U18/19 Boys and Girls - Green||$2,172.00||$200.00||$281.71||$281.71||$281.71||$281.71||$281.71||$281.71||$281.74|
|U13-U18/19 Boys and Girls - White/Gold/Silver||$1,722.00||$200.00||$217.43||$217.43||$217.43||$217.43||$217.43||$217.43||$217.42|
|U13-U18/19 Boys and Girls - ECNL||$2,372.00||$200.00||$310.29||$310.29||$310.29||$310.29||$310.29||$310.29||$310.26|
McLean Youth Soccer offers financial assistance to members in the ECNL and Travel programs who demonstrate financial need. Families are encouraged to review the APPLICATION information and submit the application no later than July 25th. The deposit for Financial Aid players is $50. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Player registration fees vary by team. The differences in club fees for travel teams are primarily attributed to league fees and participation in additional weekly training sessions ("MPS Monday Night Training") as well as MPS Pre-season Camp. Non-Fairfax county residents will be assessed an additional non-resident full year fee per player as required by Fairfax County Park Authority.
Per Virginia Youth Soccer Association (VYSA) policy, players must fulfill their financial obligations in full to the club as part of their registration with the club. Club fees are collected through the registration system, and can be paid in full upon registration, or in installment payments (see chart below).
How To Register And Pay Fee Installments
Travel Program members are responsible for timely payment of club fees.
Once a player has been assigned to a specific team, they can register with MYS. In order to secure a player's offer, an initial deposit must be made in the time frame detailed. Fees can be paid in full at the time of registration OR in installments with an initial deposit fee. Team-specific payment schedules can be found above. Please carefully review the procedures below for registering your player and making installment payments. Registration Fees are Non-Refundable.
Registration and Initial Deposit:
- Visit mcleansoccer.org Click on REGISTER. Make sure that you are registering for the correct, specific team.
- Complete the online registration forms
- On the payment page, you can choose the option to pay in full or with the payment plan
- If using the payment plan option, you will be charged by the service provider an additional 1.8% transaction fee for each installment payment.
- If you need to pay with a cashiers check or money order, please contact email@example.com for assistance in completing your registration.
Subsequent payments are due on July 1, August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1, December 1 and January 1.
- Payments are automatically deducted from your credit card.
- If you change your credit card (because it is lost, stolen or expired), you are responsible to update it in the system by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel Fee Details
MYS Travel CLUB FEES include the following:
- MYS membership registration fee
- MYS coaching fees
- Coaching education fees
- Referee fees for primary league
- League fees for primary league
- MYS staff compensation and club administrative costs
- VYSA/Insurance Fees, including background checks for staff
- Fairfax County field usage fees
- MPS training fees for U9-U12 age groups, U13-U19 ECNL and Green teams
- MPS Pre-season camp for U9-U12 age groups, U13-U19 ECNL and Green teams
The following list of team expenses are NOT included in the CLUB FEES and are either individual costs or included in TEAM FEES (team-specific collection) with a payment process managed directly by the designated team officials.
- Uniforms and accessories **For more information on Uniforms visit our Team Resources page.
- Additional supplemental league fees
- Tournament entrance fees
- Tournament travel expenses for coaches (and players)
- Winter indoor league fees
- All other fees and expenses not explicitly covered by the current system (i.e. team parties, coach gifts, etc.)