Spring 2023 Registration
The MYS Spring 2023 registration opens on December 8, 2022.
Registration is for players ages U3-U19 with U3-U5 at $125 and an early bird fee of $175 through January 31, 2023 for U6-U19.
All players that registered for and paid using the Full Year payment plan offering in Fall 2022 have been copied to the Spring 2023 Recreation league. To confirm if your child is registered for this Spring, login to your LeagueApps dashboard and check if there is a current registration for the Spring 2023 Recreation League. If so, accept the waivers and no further action needed. If you do not see that registration listed, then you need to complete the registration and payment for this spring.
- The MYS recreation staff strives to accept all players interested in joining the club. We will do our best to accommodate reasonable requests for team placement and practices, however, we cannot guarantee this will occur.
- The MYS Recreation program does not permit carded travel players (travel team or Juniors players) to participate at the recreation level.
- Players who are registering for the Spring season now must pay BEFORE being assigned to a team.
Birth Date Verification:
MYS requires that Recreation players U6 and older must have their date of birth verified. During registration, it will be required to upload each player’s birth certificate or valid, non-expired passport. This is required once for each player going forward and will not be a requirement for returning players, only new players each season.
Deadlines are dependent on age group:
- U3-U5 registration will continue until the program has reached capacity
- U6-U10 registration deadline to be guaranteed placement on a team is BEFORE March 1, 2023.
- U11-U19 registration open until SFL team capacity is reached, after that age groups may be put on a wait list
Age Groups 2022-2023
Spring 2023 Fees
|Age Group||Fee Until Jan 31||Fee Feb 1-Feb 28||Fee Starting March 1|
Recreation player fees cover field costs, county fees, league fees, referees, uniforms and club administration costs.
Recreation player fees include two official MYS game jerseys that are to be worn for all games. Game jerseys are distributed to all players every Fall season and to new players who join MYS in the Spring.
Non-Fairfax county residents will be assessed an additional $30 non-resident fee per player per season as required by Fairfax County Park Authority.
Families with financial need are encouraged to apply for Financial Aid.
All MYS registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please read our full club Registration Fee Policy.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.